A very famous book recommended by the Ministry.
We have been using it for about five years now and we are happy to have an extra copy for our Library.
This manual provides a student with needful information and knowledge on experiences that he could have accumulated in more than 20 years.
Trainer Victor Bubelwa goes through this manual narrating its contents and complementing it with his own guiding experiences.
- How to join the tourist industry and become a guide.
- Qualifications and the type of safari company to try and join.
- What kind of people are attracted to this industry and become guides.
- The most important requirements for a wildlife guide.
- How, Who and Where to learn from.
- Walking safaris, game drives, night drives, rifles hand guns, photography and binoculars.
- Camp etiquette, Guiding Principles, the Competition, Khaki fever, Tipping, National Park relationships
- Freelancing, Female guides, How to handle burn out.
- Medics, what to pack and have by your side at all times!
- Three important tips, Ensure the client's safety, safety, safety! etc.
Photo: Victor in a Rock Climbing Course in Denver, Colorado, USA.