2. FEES LIST & JOINING INSTRUCTIONS - 2011.Home Page:
Double click on photos or the documents to enlarge them for easy reading
- Prof Tour Guiding & Lead Advanced Cert. (12 months) US$ 1000 @ US$ 85 per month.
- Prof Tour guiding & Leadership Diploma (12 months)(US$ 4,500). @ 305 per month.
- Language (Spoken English, French, Spanish & German) USD 20 per month
Hostel facilities - Full Board - (Incl. Room, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Utilities - Water & power. $1000. per year @ USD 85. per month.
- Cost for School Fees Only: US$ 1000. @ 85 per month.
- Cost Hostel: $1000. per year @ USD 85. per month.
- Total cost for School Fees & Hostel US$ 2000.= @ USD$ 170. per month.
Diploma (18 months):
- Cost for School Fees Only US$ 3,500.=
- Cost for Hostel US$ 1,000.
- Total Cost US$ 4,500.=
- Note:- Full Board Students need to come with mattress (3’ by 6’), bedding and personal toiletries like a bucket for shower, utensils, mosquito net, etc. The above quotations may be paid in Tshs at the prevailing rates.
- One joins as soon as he pays. We have a Rolling Modular System that makes this possible.
- One graduates only when he acquires enough graduation standards.
- A project must be done on any of the provided topics.
- Tuition till Success: One studies until he attains a graduation level. We abide to a SKAP basis (Skills, Knowledge, Attitude and Performance).
- After every three months we do Quarterly Evaluation Reports. And in the last 3 months, one joins the graduation group where we assess his overall performance. This includes the Job Search Seminar.
- There are Periodical Examinations and a final exam before graduation.
- A field trip with tourists and an evaluation report from a tour leader is an added advantage.
- Employed trainees can enroll and attend lectures whenever they have time, and graduate only when they have attained a SKAP level.
- Classes are from 8.00am to 6.00pm. Monday to Friday.
Items to bring when joining:
- 2 Passport size photos,
- 3 Counter Books and other
- 1 Mattress (3” by 6”) if staying in Hostel, Personal Items like toiletries, Utensils, Water bucket, Mosquito Net, etc.
Mode of Payment:-
- The whole amount may be paid or at least 50% of the fees must be paid upon registration. The remainder must be paid as agreed by the School Management. Other individual arrangements can be done between the Sponsor and the School Management.
- Advanced Certificate (US$ 1,000) - Monthly Installments are accepted – minimum USD. 85.=. for day scholars and USD. 170.=. for boarders. A guarantor may be required.
- Diploma/Gold Level (US$ 4,500.) Paid in TWO Installments of US$2,250.
- Scholarships: Some Scholarships may be available on the following:
PROTS Certificate – Advanced Level: May be partly sponsored by PROTS based on the weight of individual cases and availability of funds.
Our main sponsors are the students and teachers of Ardsley High School in Ardsley, New York.
Field Trips: Field Trips with real tourists to National Parks are sponsored by PROTS or Karavaan and Joker Tourisme of Belgium see: www.G0-26.be .
Spoken English (Tshs 20,000.=): Fully Sponsored by PROTS.
- Extra Languages (Tshs: 20,000.=): 10,000.= sponsored by PROTS and 10,000.= paid by students.
If you are sponsoring someone please make sure you use our bank details (below) so as to send the fees direct to the School. We will not be responsible for any misappropriation of fees sent through a student.